All info related to kamagra tablets product line by Adjanta Pharma are ready on website, you may to order kamagra tablets online in singapore. kamagra tablets is the top selling sildenafil products online in singapore. Advice- doctors from singapore. She advice to purchase lasix online singapore online cheap. lasix has generic ingredient furosemide, click this to order furosemide online.

Website Login

Weight yeah until the 4th dapoxetine usa approval week into.
PDF

2014 Kellion Medal

70 years

Presented at 61st Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 28 October 2014, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2013/2014, including:

Ian Smith

ian-smithI developed diabetes in March 1944 at the age of 3. I still remember this well because in those early days of treatment it required me to be hospitalised at Camperdown Children's Hospital in Sydney for 10 weeks during which time I turned 4.

In those days of sterilising glass syringes and unpredictable insulins, I was told that there would be things that I couldn't do because of the diabetes. That was probably the best news I ever got because I simply put my back up and did it anyway.

As my father was a country school teacher, I had good care all day in my earlier years and eventually finished my basic education and chose a career in computer software design. Now this was in 1957 when there were only 2 computers in Australia. Doctors said this was too stressful a job, of course I ignored them. I was successful in my career and finally retired in 1983 from my own computer consultancy business due to the predicted stress effects, but I would do it all again. 65 hours at work in a crisis was a common occurrence. I was a petrol head and of course wanted to go motor racing. In those days that was a no-no for a diabetic. With the support of the Motor Sport doctor I was eventually granted a racing licence.  It took 5 years and I believe it was the first one given to a diabetic. These days it is common. I always wanted to fly a light aircraft, but try as I might, the answer was always NO!! That is about the only thing in my life I couldn't do.

These days in retirement I am still a petrol head and have fully restored 3 vintage vehicles and 4 classic cars of my own. I do the majority of the work myself including mechanicals, body repairs, painting and most trimming but these days my close vision is starting to fail through diabetes and some good friends assist frequently with some of the work, which brought me to the decision to cease that work. Within a few days, there were 3 cars belonging to friends offered for restoration on an assist basis, so it appears I will never be doing nothing.

Throughout my entire life, I have always been very active and have most times kept the diabetes condition in the background though it was never hidden from my acquaintances, either personal or business.

In my spare time (whenever that was) I was also a semi professional musician playing saxophone and clarinet with a dance band in many clubs and hotels around Sydney. "Can't do that, you're diabetic" was what the doctors said, "the hours are too irregular."

When I retired in 1983, I moved to Adelaide for financial reasons and would never leave this wonderful city. I built a home at Flagstaff Hill and moved in during 1984 and have been there ever since. My study wall has had 2 Kellion medals and certificates on display for a long time and I look forward to hanging the latest one beside them.

Diabetes has been nothing but a minor inconvenience in my life (so far).

Back to 2013/2014 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

living