All info related to kamagra tablets product line by Adjanta Pharma are ready on website, you may to order kamagra tablets online in singapore. kamagra tablets is the top selling sildenafil products online in singapore. Advice- pharmacists from singapore. She advice to buy lasix pills singapore online cheap. lasix has key ingredient furosemide, click link to buy furosemide online.

Website Login

2017 Kellion Medal

60 years

Presented at 64th Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 24 October 2017, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2016/2017, including:

Keith Matthews

60-Keith-MatthewsFrom age five, through to uni and beyond, I tried to keep my diabetes a secret from my peers, not wanting to appear, or be treated differently to them. I confess that was a mistake - but 60 years ago diabetes was something of mystery, a 'new' medical challenge, and there were very few sugarless foods and drinks available, compared with today.

While graduating in engineering and then attending various construction projects around Australia, I adopted a philosophy of recognising the needs of my diabetic condition, but not letting it master me. In retrospect I wonder if I carried this too far - on returning from 3 years in The Pilbara and taking a job in Sydney, I found I had developed retinopathy in both eyes, (since lasered).

I moved to Adelaide with my wife (we met in Sydney) to take up a job here in 1984.  We raised three kids to be proud of - none of which have developed diabetes to date (knock wood!).
One eye packed up before my last child was born, and I prayed I would get to see her - she's now 25, and I paint in retirement :))

In summary :

I have been able to pursue a life that I believe I would have lead without diabetes - including years of riding motorcycles (I now walk with a limp).

I have not been a model 'patient'... my kidneys are now in decline.   If you and diabetes have just met, my advice would be:... "Live the life that you choose, while keeping that BSL under control as much as possible."

Back to 2016/2017 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

Share this article

twitter facebook