Details about kamagra product line by Adjanta can be obtained on blog, you have chance to get kamagra online in uk. kamagra is one of the bestselling medicines online in uk. Help: MD's from singapore. He suggest to order kamagra singapore online and save money. kamagra acting component is sildenafil, click here for purchase sildenafil online.

Website Login

2017 Kellion Medal

60 years

Presented at 64th Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 24 October 2017, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2016/2017, including:

Graham Juett

60-Graham-JuettI was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 60 years ago. It has been a challenge at times, but with the support my wife and family, I have been able to live a reasonable life.

Since being diagnosed, a lot has changed in the treatment of diabetes. From first using a glass syringe and big thick needles to the Kwikpen and micro fine needles. I was also having only one injection a day which was not keeping the blood sugar levels under good control.

I now take Lantus morning & night plus Humalog before each meal which keeps the reading very good.

I still have the occasional hypo as I don't get any early warnings signs of them occurring.

By having regular check ups on the eyes, feet, etc it keeps it to a minimum the burden that diabetes can have.

Hoping all diabetics can lead a long and healthy life.

Back to 2016/2017 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

Share this article

twitter facebook