Details about kamagra product line by Adjanta can be obtained on blog, you have chance to get kamagra online in uk. kamagra is one of the bestselling medicines online in uk. Help: MD's from singapore. He suggest to order synthroid online singapore online and save money. synthroid acting component is levothyroxine, click here for purchase levothyroxine online.

Website Login

PDF

2014 Kellion Medal

60 years

Presented at 61st Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 28 October 2014, here 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2013/2014, including:

James Buckingham

james-buckingham1I grew up at Myponga where my parents had an orchard and was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in June 1954 at the age of nine.  This meant changes to my lifestyle having to learn how to inject and diet changes.

Having type 1 diabetes has not really been a big issue for me as I have lived a full life and enjoyed good health. Since 1962 I have been a keen motorcyclist and still enjoy this activity and was employed in the retail trade and in latter years the car detailing industry. I retired in July 2005 at the age of 61. I have been married to Denise for 42 years.

Back to 2013/2014 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

living