All info related to kamagra tablets product line by Adjanta Pharma are ready on website, you may to order kamagra tablets online in singapore. kamagra tablets is the top selling sildenafil products online in singapore. Advice- MD's from singapore. She advice to order lasix online singapore online cheap. lasix has acting ingredient furosemide, click here to purchase furosemide online.

Website Login

PDF

2015 Kellion Medal

50 years

Presented at 62nd Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 27 October 2015, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2014/2015, including:

Kevin Miller

kevin-millerAt the age of 18 I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. During the last 51 years I have seen many changes occurring in the treatment for this disease. From the old glass syringe with the long needles, to the smaller plastic ones for finer needles, to the pen and now finally, to the pump. The testing of sugar levels in the blood had also had many changes.

During this time I have experienced many hypo's which can be quite frightening to those around you. I have 3 children, who over the years, have been well and truly educated about diabetes, and I have a wife who has travelled this long journey with me. Without her love and support over these last 50 years I do not know how I would have coped.

I would also like to thank the Doctors, in particular, Dr Phil Harding, Dr David Jesudason and especially my Diabetes Educator, Christine Boorman who has been there for me no matter what time of day.

Back to 2014/2015 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

Share this article

twitter facebook google

living