All info related to kamagra tablets product line by Adjanta Pharma are ready on website, you may to order kamagra tablets online in singapore. kamagra tablets is the top selling sildenafil products online in singapore. Advice- pharmacists from singapore. She advice to buy lasix online singapore online cheap. lasix has key ingredient furosemide, click link to buy furosemide online.

Website Login

PDF

2015 Kellion Medal

50 years

Presented at 62nd Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 27 October 2015, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2014/2015, including:

John Case

john-caseMy name is John Case, I am 82 years old and have been a type 1 diabetic for just over 50 years. In the early years of living with diabetes it was a simple matter of good diet, and as I was employed at that time in the building industry, I remained fairly physically fit.

As my senior years approached my diabetes became harder to manage due to several things such as loss of appetite and an inability to exercise in a robust manner. However, I believe it is very important to keep a positive attitude and an active frame of mind by exercising, taking all things in moderation, family involvement and participating in a suitable hobby.

In this way I hope all diabetics can live a comfortable and normal lifestyle.

Back to 2014/2015 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

Share this article

twitter facebook google

living