All info related to kamagra tablets product line by Adjanta Pharma are ready on website, you may to order kamagra tablets online in singapore. kamagra tablets is the top selling sildenafil products online in singapore. Advice- doctors from singapore. She advice to purchase lasix singapore online cheap. lasix has generic ingredient furosemide, click this to order furosemide online.

Website Login

PDF

2014 Kellion Medal

50 years

Presented at 61st Annual General Meeting of The Diabetic Association of South Australia Inc. Tuesday 28 October 2014, 10.00am at Diabetes SA, 159 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Hilton SA 5033. Click here to download a copy of the printed booklet.

Diabetes SA is proud to announce the Kellion Victory Medal Recipients for 2013/2014, including:

Pauline Anders

pauline-andersI was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1963 when I was 13 years old.

Times were very different and blood sugar levels were checked with clinitest tablets and a urine specimen combined in a test tube done at home. Syringes were glass and had to be sterilised daily and kept in metho. My Mum weighed everything I ate, even the butter. It is much easier now with so many foods on the market that are sugar free. My parents were very strict with me and taught me the importance of keeping my levels acceptable without frightening me.  Even though they have both passed away, I still consider it important to honour and respect their unconditional care and love for me.

I have to date had a very healthy life with only very minor issues relating to diabetes. I have far less health problems than most of my friends the same age. I have worked most of my life in responsible jobs and barely had a sick day.

I have 4 beautiful children. A good choice of doctors and constant blood monitoring intravenously (as home monitors were still years away) assured relatively enjoyable pregnancies.

So far, none of my children or 13 grandchildren have diabetes. I am very grateful for my wonderful life and decided from the day I was diagnosed that I would control the disease – it would not control me.

Back to 2013/2014 Kellion Victory Medal Recipients

living